Facsimile ) +81-98-835-8412
Nansei Environmental Laboratory Co., Ltd.
4-4 Agarizaki, Nishihara-Town, Okinawa Prefecture, JAPAN 903-0105
Natural Resources Survey
Upon development projects, natural resources surveys are required to
conserve endemic species in terrestrial, aquatic, wetland and coastal
We conduct flora and fauna surveys and plan a eco-friendly conservation measures.
We have experienced eradication projects of Invasive Alien Species(IAS) such as mongoose, feral cats, frogs and plants over 10 years.
We provide various field measurement services.
Our field services include air emission, odor, water, noise and vibration, working environment measurement, asbestos, and voc. Qualified scientists conduct field measurement in accordance with regulatory requirements.
NE.LAB is an accredited testing laboratory of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in chemical testing.
We are widely capable of conducting analytical testing including drinking and environmental water, industrial waste, pesticide, sediment, soil, fertilizer, and hazardous materials such as heavy metals, PCB, and dioxins.
Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental Impact Assessment consists of various studies at planning,
preparation, construction and monitoring stages.
Our qualified staff pursue an assessment plan, field surveys, simulations and mitigation measures.
Permitting process differs on a development scale and national or local governing standards, and we will make it comprehensive to lead a better development plan.
Research & Development
We are actively engaged to enhance technological and scientific research and
development toward a sustainable society in local and global
Our recent research projects include a basic study by genetic analysis for invasive eradication, and technical development of contaminated soil clean-up by a microbe and plant.
We have developed several sniffer dogs searching field signs of invasive species.
Soil Contamination Investigation
NE.LAB is a designated soil contamination investigation entity by Ministry
of the Environment, Japan.
With a measurement certification business operator license, our clients will benefit from our one-stop service from historical record review, planning, field sampling, and in-house testing, to contaminated soil treatment recommendation.
Professional Engineer, Japan
Engineering Management / 1person
Construction / 1person
Environmental / 5person
Agriculture / 1person
Certified Environmental Measurer
Certified Environmental Measurer / 9person
Noise and Vibration / 4person
Soil Contamination Investigation Technical Manager
First-Class Civil Engineering Works Execution Managing Engineer
Registered Surveyor / 1person
Associate Surveyor / 4person
Radiation Protection Supervisor
First-Class / 1person
Second-Class / 1person
First-Class WorkingEnvironment Measurer
Chief Manager of Pollution Control
Pollution Control Manager
Chief Manager of Pollution Control / 1person
First Class Water / 9person
Dioxins / 2person
Noise and Vibration / 1person
atmosphere / 1person
specified dust / 1person
Senior Biotope Planner / 1person
Junior Biotope Planner / 2person
Junior Biotope Builder
Building Inspector for Asbestos Containing Material
Asbestos Building Inspector/ Management Planner
Asbestos Project Designer
Asbestos Contractor / Supervisor
First-Class building operation and management engineer
Asbestos Containing Materials Investigator for Ships
- Construction Consulting Service #31-8093
- Certified Environmental Measuring Service, Concentration #42
- Certified Environmental Measuring Service, #43 Vibration Acceleration Level #43
- Certified Environmental Measuring Service, Sound Pressure Level #44
- Registered Testing Laboratory for Drinking Water #90
- Working Environment Measurement Organization #47-6
- Building Drinking Water Testing Service Registration OKINAWA NANHO 4-1
- Ministry of the Environment Designated Soil Contamination Investigation Organization #2003-7-2032
- Hot Spring Agent Analytical Organization #2
- AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC Accredited Laboratory (Industrial Hygiene) for Asbestos PCM, ID#182879
- Okinawa Metrology Association
- The Institution of Okinawa Professional Engineers
- Japan Society for Impact Assessment
- Okinawa Survey and Civil Engineering Consultants Association
- Japan Environmental Measurement and Chemical Analysis Association
- National Water Supply Sanitation Inspection Association
- Japan Association for Working Environment Measurement
- The Ecological Society of Japan
- The Biological Society of Okinawa
- Okinawa Landscape Construction Association
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Testing Laboratory Accreditation
- Accreditation Number：#RTL03690
- Scope of Accreditation：Chemical Testing, Food and Drug Testing.
circumstance, requests and budget. Please feel free to contact us.